Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do women have their mouth wide open when putting on Mascara?

I read somewhere that you should do it something about smugging or some crap. I don't remember. But I sure don't do that when I put mines on =(Why do women have their mouth wide open when putting on Mascara?
Why do people ask the same thing over and over?





It's a natural reflex.Why do women have their mouth wide open when putting on Mascara?
i dont wear make up
its a reflex.


when you put your head back like that your mouth naturally opens itself/the airway.





it may not seem strong when your concious, but if someone was drowning and needed cpr the first thing a lifeguard would do is lay them down and place their head back in that position so the mouth would open.
it helps them focus and it makes your eyes and lashes ';bigger'; by stretching them which makes it easier to put on
helps me breath cz its difficult to breath throught the nose and not shake.
I don't know. I do it too!
i heard it relaxes the muscles around your eyes making it easier to aplly mascara i do it too ! lol
i think its to strech their eyes....
I never understood that. As a former make-up artist to exotic dancers I would always have to tell them to shut their mouth. I have mine shut when I apply mine, guess because it is a pet peeve of mine when others do it.
In order to apply mascara most effectively, most women tilt their heads back and when you do that the muscles in your neck which are attached to your lower jaw are pulled and the mouth is automatically opened.It helps them keep their eyes open.When you put on your mascara you want to make your eyes as wide as possible so you automatically open your mouth which lengthens your face.
I don't know, it's weird!


I do it too!
haha i cracked up reading this question,


i definitely do this and dont even notice but my boyfriend always makes fun of me for doing it haha.


i really dont know why, but it helps! focus i guess.


i cant not do it?! its weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting