Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you recommend me a good mascara that wont clump!?

I used water-proof mascara this morning and i had to use alot to get the eyelashes long and it didnt even get that long.It was clumpy and they stuck togethor.And now my eyelashes feel kinda hard):


I can't remember the brand but all i remember that it was blue.


So can you recommend a good brand please?


-Thanks.Can you recommend me a good mascara that wont clump!?
save your money!!


ive got a super cheap fix (:


take your hair spray %26amp; spray it directly


unto your masara wond/brush


%26amp; it wont clump AT ALL!


even clump free mascaras clump


%26amp; this trick works


its apart of my daily routine (:Can you recommend me a good mascara that wont clump!?
I've tried every mascara under the sun and have found one that works better than all of the expensive ones I have ever used.





It's Aziza Magic Lashes and you can find it for $1 (yes, a measly buck!) at any Dollar Tree store (if you have one in your area).





I like to pick up cheap makeup and try it every now and then. This mascara is clump-free, stays put all day, and comes off very easily when I wash my face at night. It also comes with a handy built-in mirror.
Try Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara.
BEE LUSHcious from bee luscious is the best! I have been using it on my clients for that last year. I discovered this makeup line while ';out of commission'; due to surgery and fell in love with the results. My clients have never been happier and I have not had one complaint so far! You can find it by Google search.
Try Maybelline. I love that stuff. =D Also, make sure you get the waterproof kind, so it doesn't clump. ;)





Hope this helps!
If you want something on the really inexpensive side, try Bonne Bell Eye Style. I have to admit, the whole juvenile targetted marketing can be a bit off-putting, but it works like a charm and leaves no clumps.
If you want cheaap stuff (thaat works good)


N.Y.C. Volumizing Mascara,


is good.


Also Cover Girl Volume Exact is really nice too.


N.Y.C. is about $2.?


Cover Girl is about $7.?


hope this helps xx
I'm a professional make-up artist so I've tried all kinds, the best I've tried so far is L'extreme mascara by Lancome. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth the extra dollars.
Def, without a doubt try Lancome Hypnose
MAC has a great line- also try Revlon if you want to go cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting