Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you apply your mascara first or your eyeliner?

Hi! When you apply your mascara and eyeliner, which do you put on first? Thank you very much for your answers! MJ :)Do you apply your mascara first or your eyeliner?
no problem if you want mascara or eyeliner first, there is no rule one of them have to be the first, the most important is how you can combine them.. ^_^Do you apply your mascara first or your eyeliner?
Eyeliner first. I have long lashes, so I apply the eyeliner first, then curl my lashes, then apply mascara. If I did the eyelashes first, then my eyelashes would get in the way when I'm doing the eyeliner.
eyeliner. because if you put the mascara on first than u try putting the eyeliner on, it gets the roots of your lashes which is where the mascara is so your mascara will get messed up.
Eyeliner first. If i do my mascara first, i usually end up smudging my hand all through it while im doing my eyeliner. I've seen it done different ways though. . whatever suits you! :D
Eyeliner then mascara because I find it harder to work around my lashes when they are coated with mascara. Putting eyeliner on first allows me to apply it as close to the lash line as possible.
Eyeliner First Then Mascara. If You Put Mascara On First Then Its Gonna Get On The Tip Of Your Lashes And It will Make it Harder For You To Apply The Eyeliner.
i put on eyeliner first. though it depends on you. what is the best way for you to line up you eyeliner against you eyelashes?
i usually put on eyeliner then mascara and then reapply my eyeliner.
Eyeliner first then mascara.
eyeliner...then mascara
mascara because i love doing my lashes really good and i end up getting it all over my eye lid and if i did my eyeliner first id end up wiping it offf XD
Eyeliner of course.. Sometimes but rarely I switch it around.
Eyeliner then mascara.


Sometimes I go over each one it depends on how bold I want my makeup.
I always do eyeline first. If I do mascara first I cant get my top lash line as good with the liner.
eyeliner first :)
for me its easier to but the mascara then eyeliner =]
u always aply eyeliner first !!! then mascara. casue it will be too messy and it will distroy ur lashes :)


good luck !! :D
  • apply for a loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting