Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a really good mascara?

My mascara always clumps and for homecoming I want my makeup to look great. Does anyone know where I can get a great mascara that doesn't clump?What is a really good mascara?
Mac Makeup-if you go to them-they will tell you which kind of mascara will complement you, and they will show you how to apply it correctly, so it will not clump. have fun at homecoming.What is a really good mascara?
i always get compliments on my make up and i use lash stylist mascara by maybelline.





its in a black tube with silver lettering





when its brand new it works really well and doesn't clump up, but make sure you don't get the waterproof stuff, its horrible trying to wash that stuff off at night X|



Loreal Volume Shocking. (it has a white base coat which you then go over w/ the actuall masacara. it's about $12.00 and you can find it at any cvs/walgreens)





On the more expensive side Clinique High Impact mascara is awsome. just go to your local macy/nordstroms.





-have fun @ homecoming *peace*
I cant remember the name of it, but it is in a pink and green container and you can get it at walmart.
Chanel Inimitable is the best mascara ever.
i love my chanel mascara. it lengthens and doesnt clump, but it doesnt really give it fullness
i use dior its a silver tube costs 拢18.50 but one i like aswell is loreal telescopic silver tube aswell love em both!
Deff. Buy Christian Dior's Water Proof Mascara!


Its The Best Mascara I Ever Used! Trust Meee!!!
I like Chanel








http://www.chanel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting