Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What mascara works really good?

I've been using Covergirl Lashblast mascara for awhile now and I want to try some other mascaras. What are some mascaras that work really good?





Thank you:).What mascara works really good?
i was gonna say covergirl lash blast, but i also recommend covergirl exact eyelights, i use both of them and they're my favorite :)What mascara works really good?
Definitely Lash Stiletto! :] It clumps a little if you put to much on, and I don't love the brush, but it really really works :D Hope this helps. Can anyone try to answer mine please :]
Lash Stiletto :)








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
DIOR!
idk the orange lash blast works really goood
the victoria's secret mascara works wonders for me.
  • apply for a loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting