Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best waterproof mascara?

My favorite mascara is L'Oreal telescopic, but its not waterproof. I'm having a going away party soon and I know I'll be crying my eyes out! Plus its a pool party, so I have to be able to swim with it. Oh, and please don't make it too pricey. :)


thanks!What is the best waterproof mascara?
You know I've used everything from Estee L to Cover G bt the best waterproof mascara I have used is Maybelien Daring Curves waterproof mascara. In fact I stopped sing the waterproof and got Daring Curves (Ithink its daring curves)regular mascara because I had to let a warm damp wash cloth soak on my eyes and use Mary K eye makeup remover to get it off !!! So if you want it to stay...it's the best I've used.What is the best waterproof mascara?
maxfactor false lash effect..adds length volume and curl. or masterpiece adds length definition and slight curl. both dont clump at all. not too pricey either:) have fun at the party:) both available in waterproof

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting