Monday, June 21, 2010

Which Define-a-Lash mascara by Maybelline is best for me?

There is a pink tube and a green tube. The pink is for volume and green is for length. I am asian and most asians have short lashes and i have that. So should i buy the green or pink?Which Define-a-Lash mascara by Maybelline is best for me?
I'd say the pink one, I used both of them but I seem to like the pink better. Most mascaras will lengthen your lashes, even if they don't say they will. For best results, make sure there are no clumps on the wand and start at the roots of your lashes and make squiggly motions upward. This lengthens AND volumizes your lashes, making them look longer, fuller, and more voluminous :)Which Define-a-Lash mascara by Maybelline is best for me?
I have both of them [and the water proof one] and there isn't that much difference between them.


I would get the volumizing one because it makes your eyelashes thicker aswell as longer.





But the original isn't any worse :)





EDIT:


The volumizing one [pink] isn't water proof.


And if you're going to get the green one, you should consider getting the water proof mascara if you swim a lot :)
I HATE Define-a-Lash, and I wouldn't recommend it. I'd definitely go with what the other person said LashBlash is a great mascara for volume, or any of the two Maybelline mascaras listed above. :)
Go for lashblast by covergirl. I've tried the pink tube and it isn't amazing. I only use it if I'm going swimming because it's my only waterproof mascara
Try the XXL curl power by maybelline or even the colosal cauz they both have volume and length which is good for you since you have short lashes


:)
Ooh! That's my fave mascara, apart from Lancome of course!





I would go with a primer, and then the lengthening mascara. What good are fat lashes that have no length? They might just look clumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting