Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best mascara you've ever tried? (and that is available in the UK) Thanks :)?

Ten Best Mascaras in UK.. article





Tried Maybelline, Max Factor.. Very good.. Now I dont bother too much.. Use occasionally. for big Outings :) Both are great


for me





http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn鈥?/a>





L'chaim in Russian Na ZdorovlyaWhat's the best mascara you've ever tried? (and that is available in the UK) Thanks :)?
Volume Shocking by lOreal.


I swear most mascaras that are publicised over the tv are talking rubbish, you see these women with massive, thick lashes, so you go and buy the mascara and yet again be dissapointed!


But with Volume Shocking I swear it actually does as it says, unlike most mascaras lead you to believe they do make your lashes thicker, longer, this one actually works, I have never touched another mascara since! even if i have been tempted by another advert on the tv! Its worth a try!


:)What's the best mascara you've ever tried? (and that is available in the UK) Thanks :)?
I feel as though I have tried every mascara in the world!


I would say the best is Diorshow. Blackout is my favorite, it is very black (blacker then Mabyline's great lash) and thickening.


Its only about 拢19, which is quite good considering I used two mascaras to get the effect I get with Blackout.
Paperback, this may seem strange, coming from a guy whose avatar looks like a sea captain; but, one halloween my kids(all girls)decided to dress me up as a woman; they used Maybilene makeup for the whole costume. At the time, I worked at a McDonald's as a cook/handyman. The makeup they used, as I said, I think it was Maybilene, stood up to the rigors of a Commercial kitchen. By the way, that day, one of our regulars gave me a nickname....Klinger, because he liked the costume!
well you can not beat rimmel london sexy curses mascara also other leading brands like max factor and if you are sporty then use miss sporty there are many types but i recommend sexy curses (it might be called sexy curls not sure) or max factor but it is defiantly available to purchase in the United Kingdom
MaxFactor - False Lash Effect mascara





I feel like I've tried every mascara out there, from really expensive brands like YSL and Stila down to cheapo brands but I bought a Maxfactor False Lash Effect one a few weeks ago and it is brilliant! Really lengthening and thickening - I loves it!
ive tried sooooo many different kinds but the best mascara by far i've ever tried is Maybelline's ';Lash Stilleto';


it makes your eyelashes sooo long%26amp;pretty :)
Colossal:: It was 6麓99 pounds. I got it in Boots :-))





I have got loats of Mascaras, but that one is the best BY FAR!!!





ByE^_^
not sure if these are available there


but





covergirl lash blast


maybelline define a lash


and bare escentuals mascara
Oh boy you should talk with my sister about this one, she has more make up then a make up factory LOL. Maybelline would and is my personal choice, you can't go wrong with it :)








(((Paperback)))
Maybeline Collosal ..WOW..I have a lotta eye lashes but there not really think %26amp; when I wear this its as if I have false lashes on :o)
Telescopic Mascara and Max Factor 2000 Calorie.
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara.
Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara. It is the bomb!! If you need thickening up, this is the BEST!!
Starred for my British Contacts.





Aside from that, you SO don't want my help with this.





%26gt;%26gt;Nothing that doesn't involve tragic clumping nightmares. lol
Either benefit bad gal waterproof or rimmel sexy curves
Can't help you out with this one. Love the results but haven't a clue about the process. Good luck with it
stila lash visor waterproof mascara
Bonjours with eyeliner effect :)
TELISCOPIC MAKEUP - seriously
Barry M: http://www.barrym.com/products/product.a鈥?/a>
Lancome
lashblast by cover girl in my opinion
maybelline collosal is amazing! not too expensive either!
Dior Show!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting