Monday, June 21, 2010

Name of mascara invented by japanese has fibers to make lashes longer?

product was featured on the today show or good morning america last week. the tiny fibers stay at the end of the lash to make them longerName of mascara invented by japanese has fibers to make lashes longer?
Everyone's right, its Imju Fiberwig. This is only a lengthening mascara though, so no volume whatsoever. No clumps, very natural looking. For a more dramatic effect with the same idea (fibers in the mascara) and for a less price, try NYX's Doll Eye Mascara in Long Lash. In my opinion, it's better overall.





Good luck :)Name of mascara invented by japanese has fibers to make lashes longer?
fiberwig mascara
Fiberwig by Imju [http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I have a tube right now--you should know that while it adds length as it promises, it doesn't do much for volume.
Imju fiberwig. I've got really sensitive eyes and this is the only mascara I've found that I can wear all day. It looks great, not volumising at all though, so I wear Benefit Badlash or Diorshow Blackout mascara for going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting