Monday, June 21, 2010

What Mascara is the best one?

What is the brand?


What is the name of mascara?


Why do you think its the best?


What does it do to make your eyelashes wonderful?What Mascara is the best one?
MAC


Plushlash in Plushblack


volume, length %26amp; curlWhat Mascara is the best one?
avon


supershock mascara


i think this is the best because it never comes off until you wash your face.


it also makes my eyelash more black


and it is the best


and check out some more better ones-
Mary Kay MK Signature Mascara is the most awesome mascara I have ever used. It seems like it extends beyond the end of your lashes, making them longer. And it doesn't smudge or crumble or flake during the day- I have had such problems with other mascaras.
I find Maybelline's new stilletto mascara remarkable. I wore it with curled eyelashes and someone asked me if i was wearing false eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting