Monday, June 21, 2010

What happened to Maybeline ';Lash Discovery One-By-One'; mascara?

I loved that mascara! It came with a mini brush that ';found'; all the lashes. Now I can't find it anymore and I've been using another one by Maybeline called ';Lash Stylist';. It has one of those combs but I find it awful to use. The comb takes on too much mascara and it goes on way to thickly and therefore smudges really badly. Could anyone confirm if ';Lash Discovery'; has been discontinued and also recommend another ';mini brush'; mascara as I can't cope with this comb thing and really can't imagine using a standard brush again! I'm sorry this sounds so pernickerty and kinda spoilt but I'd really appreciate any hints or recommendations! Cheers!What happened to Maybeline ';Lash Discovery One-By-One'; mascara?
I would use Great Lash It's in a pink bottle and a green lid its 'great'! Or Clinique High impact is another good oneWhat happened to Maybeline ';Lash Discovery One-By-One'; mascara?
It's Mary Quants fault,,she got pregnant,,Max Factor
It's been discontinued. It's always annoying when they do that! Those comb mascaras are rubbish. Do not try the Masterpiece mascara by Max Factor. That stubby little brush is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting