Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it possible to put mascara on without opening your mouth or making faces?

yep. if i can do it, anyone canIs it possible to put mascara on without opening your mouth or making faces?
nope. I've tried lol but failed every timeIs it possible to put mascara on without opening your mouth or making faces?
yes its possible if your not retarded
Good Question....lol...I know i cant put it on without opening my mouth but if someone put's it on for u it doesnt look as good so i guess ur gonna have to put it on looking funny lol..just dont put it on when a hot boy is around lmao!!
i do it all the time!
no lol ive tried
It is possible to do it closing your mouth but i don't know about not making crazy faces! I have caught myself with my mouth wide open and i automatically close it because i look like a dork!
If it is I sure can't...lol...
Lol nope, and it looks so stupid too.
yes it is possible. i think us women only do it because when we open our motuhs, it streches out skin out, so the skin is thinner underneath the bottom lashes, making it easier for us to do our mascara.(though this is an unconsious thoguht) though, you can apply mascara on without opening your mouth, its the kind of relfex you can control if youv'e delevoped it.


also i think we've developed the opening of the mouth tenique(shall i say) from our mothers or women motherly figures, cause i watched my mom put on her makeup when i was little and she opened her mouth, so i did it, but then last year, my friend asked me why i opened my mouth, and i was confused,because i had no freakin idea what she was talking about, but then i saw her do it, and i tried it and i came up with my theory(listed above) on why girls open there mouths.





you may say i have no life for coming up with that theory, but thats okay.





and also to ramble on, do you know how we close our eyes when we sneeze? well, thats a reflex you can control too, though it takes alot of practice. ive tried sneeze with my eyes open when i learned that ad its mad hard. lol


ok im going now.


i hope i helped!
yes, I don't have the urge to make faces when putting on mascara for some reason!
uh... yeah. i can... but maybe im just weird.
It's possible, but hard.
good question...it might be possible, but could be a little hard to master. I know for me it's a bad habit to break.
It is possible but its very hard to do. It has something to do with your mouth being attatched to the optic nerve or something. I heard a makeup artist mention something like that.
yes
I don't think so lol =]
yeahh its possible. lol well.. no IF you count making your lid open wider when applying it. but i close my mouth ;]
LOL No I don't think so. Just like feeding a baby and you open your mouth every time you put the spoon in.
Yes, but it takes practice [ and probably prevents wrinkles ] .


Look in mirror withchin up, and eyes down. Do top lashes.


Then look in mirror with chin tucked in, and do bottom lashes.


[ When they show models getting madeup, they usually have their mouths closed except for applying lip color. ]
Lol i dont think so ive tried. i hate when my bf watches my do it, i feel so dumb :O
No unless someone else puts it on you or you dont get good coverage
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting