Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What should I do with my mascara?

I want volume, length and for my mascara to last a while. In the morning I put it on and it looks great right after, but about 2 hours later it flattens out. wat shuld I do?What should I do with my mascara?
Curl your eyelashes and then pop a primer on.


This helps the mascara last longer and gives it an all round better look.


Then pop your colour on after.


Buy a couple of different types of mascara, eg curling, lengthening and separating,


That way you get the best of everything.


Maybe try and use a waterproof if all else fails.


But that should do the trick.


Good luckWhat should I do with my mascara?
I sell AVON and my customers love AVON's supershock mascara - not only is it a non-clumping, very full mascara - it also stays bold for the day. Runs about $4.25 which is better than a lot of the brands at the store. If you have more questions or want to try it out, I will be happy to help.
try a curved brush, so it contours around all your lashes. Or try a special mascara made for curl. Mascara tends to do that, I know. But maybe you should try using an eyelash curler too! It can be used when you already have masara on and it really works!
use eye magnifier by rimmel first.


then use telescopic carbon black by loreal.


and when you use the first coat, this sounds weird, but close your eye and put it on the top of your eye lashes, then do it normally.


:) hope this helps!





answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
You should go and buy a better mascara makes sure you get one that says long lasting and volume on it,and put a lot if you gunna use the same one so it doesnt wear off
Max Factor Volume Couture. I use Auburn because I have blonde hair, and black is way too dark for me. Use more than one coat, and after you coat the entire lash, focus on the ends so your lashes appear longer.
always curl ur eyelashes 1st b4 applying mascara. if u do so ur mascara is gonna last longer. n it will look greaat


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Make sure to curl your lashes really well then apply a better mascara with lasting power.





Good ones are: L'oreal Voluminous (My absolute FAVE) , cover Girl's Lash Blast, and Maybelline's Colossal Mascara.
Use a mascara base


Or get a different mascara


I like Lancome Definicils
Buy waterproof mascara a give that a go.
buy new mascara or buy kinds that r fine and don't clump
re apply it...
put it on ur cheecks!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting