Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone recommend a mascara for me?

I have long lashes but I want a fantastic mascara that will:


make my lashes look thicker


won't clump


won't flake


won't smudge





PRICE DOESN'T MATTER as long as it's worth it.





thanks!Can anyone recommend a mascara for me?
Bee Lushcious from Bee Luscious is amazing. I haven't found anything as good.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSi6QT37F鈥?/a>Can anyone recommend a mascara for me?
I have very long lashes also, I use Cover Girl (it's blue) Professional. I don't use the water proof. It's just not right! lol I don't even need the mascara, but it makes it look so much better.
Diowhow, Clinique, or Givenchy Phenomen Eyes#


theyre kinda expensive but REALLY good!
Clinique's ';high impact mascara'; is great for me. It makes my lashes very thick and long (and no smudge etc).
loreal double extend
lorel
A great product for you is SuperFULL Mascara by Avon. Even if price was an issue, this is one of the best and it's less than ten dollars. A direct link to the product is here http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting