Monday, June 21, 2010

What color mascara do you wear and brand?

brown/black maybellineWhat color mascara do you wear and brand?
MAC black


so awesomeWhat color mascara do you wear and brand?
Black,


Claires.


It a really reliable brand. It's awesome!
Maybeline Waterproof Black
very black, Maybelline
black .......double extend
I use Black Maybelline Volume Express mascara. You should definitely try this one. Your lashes will be so dramatic. =]





http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ma鈥?/a>
black, maybeline
I wear Dior's ';Diorshow Unlimited'; in black. But I just tried Neutrogena's ';Healthy Volume'; mascara in black and not only is it good for my lashes, it works great! Smashbox makes a new mascara that is good for the lashes and works great too, it's called ';Bionic'; and I also use that in black. I heard from a friend that Fusion Beauty's ';Lash Fusion'; mascara is really good, but it's pretty expensive!
covergirl-


lash exact-


black-
either DiorShow Blackout or DiorShow Unlimited in black.
Very black Maybelline volume exact.
I wear black Dior mascara it's called Blackout
Clear Maybelline mascara...my eyelashes are already dark and thick, but I use an eyelash curler because they are as straight as the Ohio Turnpike!
max factor; black
Wet n Wild H2O proof, Black
I use the light black Queen Latifah mascara. The mascara is great, and comes in the cutest pink tube thing.
black


covergirl
because i have light skin i wear brown cover girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting