Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What mascara does everyone use ?

just wondering what mascara does everyne use in the u.k and which one is good and worth the money ?What mascara does everyone use ?
http://www.volumeclubbing.co.uk/





Beautiful stuff... cant live without it!





Worth the 拢10 you have to spend! ( and im stingy with my money ) lol





:)What mascara does everyone use ?
Volume glamour mascara or volume clubbing mascara both from Bourjois. I buy them at Ulta.com when I run out. The clubbing mascara is great if your going out all night and sweating because it does not run or look flat after you wear it. I love it.
I'm not in the UK but I use Clinique High Impact


mascara and I love it!
stiletto
the one from the little tube. The name escapes me.
Great lash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting