Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best non clumping mascara?

I already have long lashes with a curl to them but when I want them to stand out I use mascara. The clumping thing annoys me so much I usually use clear mascara. Is there any brand that works well for you?What's the best non clumping mascara?
i like cover girl lash blast...What's the best non clumping mascara?
One with a plastic brush, like Cover Girl Lash Exact.
L'Oreal Telescopic is very good. I have the gold tube, i didnt know there was a silver one, lol.





Also Define-A-Lash Lengthening mascara is good too, the one in the green bottle is the lengthening one.





Avon Astonishing Lengths is pretty good too.





%26lt;3


x
Maybelline Great Lash works well. It has a smooth texture that doesn't seem to clump too much, goes on silky. Also Lancome, Clinique and Dior mascaras : )
That would be the High Def Mascara from Bee Luscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting