Monday, June 21, 2010

This question is for girls only!!!! When you put mascara on do you have to open your mouth?

When you put Mascara on do you have to open your eyes really big or do you open your mouth???This question is for girls only!!!! When you put mascara on do you have to open your mouth?
i've seen this qn like 987654321 times already!


you can go search for this qn and read all the other 10 million answers.


but for me, NO. i DO NOT OPEN MY MOUTH. and neither do i have to open my eyes really big. in fact, when i brush on mascara on the ends of my eyelashes, i will half close my eyes.This question is for girls only!!!! When you put mascara on do you have to open your mouth?
my eyes
i usully don't but it doesnt make a difference, whatever is easier for u.
i always ask ppl the same thing


im not allowed 2 wear mascara(im almost 12) it but i tried it on once and i didnt open my mouth nor eyes really wide\


itz weird
open my eyes really wide ahaha


my mouth too but just a itte bit haha
most girls do open their mouth somewhat when putting on mascara due to the fact that it stretches the skin on your face making it a bit easier to keep it on your lashes instead of your cheek..





answer: yes i do, a little.
i do neither. i lift my brows up and slightly close my eyes.
YES.
No I Never Open My Mouth When I Put Mascara On.
I've read that it helps pull the skin around your eyes down so it doesn't get in the way so much when you put on your mascara. I've noticed that I've always done it without thinking, though.
I do both. It's just easier to put mascara on that way.
Definitely open your eyes...but no, you don't HAVE to open your mouth. It's just easier for some people because it steadies them, and stops them from blinking a lot. I don't.
YES AND when Im putting in my contacts. My sister does it too. HUmans are so funny, right? I wish I knew why we do that.
Neither
You want to open your eyes wide enough so u can get the mascara on. But u don't have to open your mouth its just a natural thing that girls do when we put mascara on.
Both! Lol...I've never really thought about that before!
I dont open my mouth but i do open my eyes really big. its probably just a habit my friends do it too. I dont open my mouth unless im putting on eyeliner its not like i do it on purpose but it is funny to look at... my friends laugh at me when they catch me opening my mouth or eyes..lol
no i dont open my mouth. i dont know whtat thats supposed to accomplish. but i do open my eyes wide so that i dont accidentally poke myself in them lol it doesnt work. im a klutz :)
When I put on mascara, I do not open my mouth. I don't open my eyes big, I can put mascara on with my eyes closed.
lol yes hahaha
No lol. My friends do sometimes and it makes me laugh.
i open my mouth!


I hate it, but i always do. its just like a habit:P


What do you do.
I don't open my mouth, but I know girls who do...it looks like they're in a veggie state.lol.
yes
Yes lol
no but it helps because ur streching your face from all that fat under ur eyes and helps so it dosnt smear
Yes! LOL ... you made my day!!!





That's really observant on your part!





I could see a comedian busting for us girls doing that!





LOL!!!!!!!!!!





;)
eyes wideeee.8)
no i dont do that but i know some of my friends do so its normal
No





Boola-Boola!
lol, now that i think about it I always have my mouth open, for both mascara and eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting