Monday, June 21, 2010

Can i wear my mascara after its been in heat?

i dropped it in the car and its been there for about 3 days. is it safe to wear? and also how long can u keep mascara b4 u are supposed to buy a new 1?Can i wear my mascara after its been in heat?
yes it is usable. you may want to goet a new one if u like but it is usable.Can i wear my mascara after its been in heat?
It probably just won't work as well and be a little too clumpy. Your supposed to buy one every 3 months.
yeah but it's clumpy.but you can give it a shot i guess and take it off if it dosen't work.
Yes, but I prefer not. it will be clumpy.





Good Luck =]
Yer it is wearable but it might be clumpy. I would get a new one or you could try to cool it down again but i don't no if it will work. And bout how long you can keep it as long as you want but the older it gets the clumpier it gets.
yeah not the best idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting