Monday, June 21, 2010

Why do girls open their mouths when putting on mascara?

:D don't know why i do thatWhy do girls open their mouths when putting on mascara?
LMFAO I've always wondered the same thingWhy do girls open their mouths when putting on mascara?
lol.


it just comes natural, because it relaxes the eye area for better application. :)
I do because I concentrate so deeply that I don't even notice. By the time I'm done, Its hanging open. lol
Lol. Idk. I guess it's a habit.
I don't open my mouth I guess I'm the minority....so I don't know why...
So you won't hit your cheek bones and brow bones as easily with the side of the wand/brush.
It's because you all are practicing and stretching your jaws for when you have to swallow a big Johnson.....LOL
It's so true...
I don't know but I've tried not doing it and I can't! It throws off my balance when I think about keeping my mouth shut.
better positioning???
I dont.
its kind of like the ''why did the chicken cross the road'' thing...
i dont wear make-up..it would just make me fake...


im all naturall :)
so a hot dog can go down their throat, omg i gotta go to my room now and play some games with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting