Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the most effective mascara that gives you the illusion of fake eyelashes!?

I use Volume Flash mousse mascara by Rimmel, works wonders for me!What is the most effective mascara that gives you the illusion of fake eyelashes!?
I use Too Faced Lash Injection Pin Point Mascara ($19.50) and it lasts a rlly long time and I have the longest most fake-looking lashes! :D My friends are always borrowing it. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





It seriously works. And it smells awsum. =)What is the most effective mascara that gives you the illusion of fake eyelashes!?
Cover Girl Lash Blast. I wore that mascara and one lady asked if my lashes were real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfovhfeCc鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CmGZ-mZ鈥?/a>








^^both of those have really good ones!








xxxx
l'oreal shocking volume mascara
Colossal mascara. By mabaline.
Colossal mascara works for me best. comparing with any other mascara, result is incredible. I bought another maybeline mascara but it doesnt work as good as this colossal
maybeline or covergirl stiletto lash
Any type of Maybelline mascara seems to really work for me. And they have many to choose from as well.
Dior Show by Christian dior is the most amazing mascara. It is around 拢20 but last for ages and gives a great false lash effect.
well what i do is use my xxl extentions mascara primer than i used my maybeline colassal as the second layer,, it turned out fabulous
Diorshow Iconic. Amazing stuff
Fibre mascaras are designed to give the look of fake lashes. They have fibres in them that attach to your lashes to lengthen them. Some brands include:





MAC Fibre Rich Lash Mascara


Maybelline XXL Mascara


Jane Hi-Fiber Mascara


Imju Fiberwig
I have tried quite a few (including collosal lash) and the best BEST by far is MaxFactor False Lash Effect. Gives an amazing effect, it's the one I always come back to as nothing comes close :)


The waterproof is better, use eyelash curlers to boost the effect. Waterproof is best to set it, keeps the curl.
Definately VOLUME SHOCKING by l'oreal.
i would say voluminous by loreal or lash blash by maybelline. they are great.
Benefit's - Bad Gal Lash





and





Maybelline's - XXL Volume Boost
i use a combination of rimmel sexy curves, covergirl lash blast and a lash curler. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting