Monday, June 21, 2010

Can waterproof mascara stay on the whites of the eye?

Sometimes i sleep with my waterproof mascara on and i wake up %26amp;%26amp; ther are lil black dots in my eye .. is it from the mascara or is it something else ??Can waterproof mascara stay on the whites of the eye?
did you know that if you don't wash your makeup off, there are these little mites that crawl all over your eyelashes. it's really gross so just wash it off and see if it makes the spots stop. really, come on, use a little common sense, please.Can waterproof mascara stay on the whites of the eye?
Did you know, that aside from mites, sleeping with your mascara on, will make you eyelashes fall out? It happened to my mother (hers never grew back) when she was only 27. Wash you makeup off. =)
yah me to, its just the mascara running into ur eye when u sleep, no big deal. just rinse out ur eyes or sumthin, or wait till they reach the corners of ur eye and wipe em away :)
thats not good at all BUT avon has AMAZING mascara that i have never had flack off. all my others do that and my eyes hurt when i wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting