Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best eyeliner and mascara?

I want mascara that makes your eyelashes look thick and long and eyeliner that is water proof and smudge proof, that'll actually STAY in place all day.





So what are the best ones sold at Zeller's/Wal-Mart in Canada.





(I really don't care about price, I just want something that's good!)What's the best eyeliner and mascara?
maybelline eyeliner and cover girl mascaraWhat's the best eyeliner and mascara?
As the 1st answerer said, Lash Stiletto is amazing but I don't think they make it in waterproof. A lot of people take about Lash Blast from CoverGirl, which I think comes in waterproof.





For eyeliner, this is a tough one. I use Prestige brand eyeliners, which are sold usually at Rite-Aid and most drugstores. However, I don't know if they make a waterproof. I want to say yes, but I'm not sure.


I honestly don't have much experience with Maybelline, Cover Girl, etc. eyeliners. I tend to use more expensive ones unfortunately =/ It's a weakness. I do however suggest Ulta or Sephora brand liners. They run anywhere from $5-$7 and come in waterproof. I am wearing a teal Ulta liner today that hasn't budged or smudged all day. Still looks fantastic 8 hours later.
Mascara





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSi6QT37F鈥?/a>





This is the best mascara ever. I tried it after seeing her reviews on it and glad I did.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaKkW9DTr鈥?/a>
LASH STILLETEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting