Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best mascara that you can buy from Macy's, Sephora, Ulta?

I want to invest in the best mascara out there... I've tried Benefit bag girl lash... all of MACs, the Estee Lauder voluminous... what do you suggest?What is the best mascara that you can buy from Macy's, Sephora, Ulta?
Okay. So I've been using Lacome's Mascara like for ever! I love the Hypnose and Flextencils work really well too!What is the best mascara that you can buy from Macy's, Sephora, Ulta?
get clinque lasjcurling. it is lite enough not to clump but makes yo[u have big eyelashes. its awesome:)
Get the Loreal Voluminous 4X @ any Drug store!!! Z best!
SMASHBOX has a pretty decent mascara. i like it so far. it's not clumpy and it does give you some length. (i have little next to no eyelashes! lol!!) i think sephora carries the make up line.
estee lauder is the best i htink its called mega scope im not sure
my sister has the most beautiful natural lashes. She uses Helen Rubenstien or some name like that. It makes her eyelashes shine. She doesn't need it but she uses it anyway...
Sephora sells Lancome Definicils and that is my absolut favorite!


It really lengthens and doesn't flake off; it's my lifeline!! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting