Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite foundation and mascara?

favorite foundation would have to be bare minerals. i absolutely love it.





favorite mascara would have to be dior diorshow.What is your favorite foundation and mascara?
Foundation: Elizabeth Arden Intervene! It is fabulous!!


Mascara: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara and Lash primer.


They have vitamins in them and that is very rare to find in a mascara and primer. You can wear the primer at night to condition and help your lashes grow as well!What is your favorite foundation and mascara?
Foundation: Phytogenic. I got it at a random makeup shop that asians work at. It was $30 for a decent sized bottle, and i thought i'd give it a go. I love it so much! It covers evrything, without looknig cakey, and you dont even need much! It also doesnt give me a makeup line at my jawline, and its non-greasy, even though its liquid.


My favourite mascara would have to be Maxfactor masterpiece. I have Maybelline's define-a-lash, but that tends to crumble off when i touch my lashes. The Masterpiece one gets right into the corners and coats every single lsh with mascara. I love it!





How about you?





xx
my favorit foundation is Superstay Silky Foundation by Maybelline it has great coverage and it doesn't feel like you have a mask on it leaves your skin very natural looking and soft.


my favorite mascara is the SuperShock by Avon. it leaves my lashes really thick and and very long.
Love, love, love Paula's Choice SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer.


Use it alone for natural look. Combine with other foundation for more coverage. You can purchase it online.





Mascara - Lancome for expensive, L'Oreal for cheap. BTW, they are owned by the same company.
There is an extremely expensive makeup brand called Helena Rubinstein. I received a sample bottle once and to this day have never found any other brand that made my skin look so absolutely fantastic. However, its nearly 52 dollars for a bottle of foundation. WELL worth it though!
Mabeline turbo boost or Mabeline long lashes.


Covergirl continuous wear liquid foundation. with any non-compacted power foundation to set the liquid.
My favorite foundation is smokymountainminerals.com


they're free of fillers %26amp; it's got all kinds of good stuff for your skin in them!





mascara, Mary Kay or Cover Girl, waterproof.
Hey! My fav foundation: M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid.


Mascara: Maybelline great last, M.A.C Zoom lash and Benefit Bad Gal mascara (sorry I have more than one, haha!)
I dont really use foundation but i love the ';great lash'; Mascara by Maybelline =D its bomb*
mascara : Loreal Lash Architech


foundation : Bobbi Brown oil-free compact. its not cakey, ad it makes my skin look soooo smooth
Maybelline Mousse and Loreal's Double Extend mascara-this mascara works really good!!!
Hey you,





Bare Minerals and Lancome Difinicil.





Sincerely,








Ms. Miche ; })
Foundations: Dream Matte Mousse; MAC studio fix


Mascara: Diorshow
a few years ago i tried the 8 hour liptick stuff. ok but expemsive.
bare minerals, I don't use mascara
  • apply for a loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting