Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What age should i start applying mascara?

This is a very personal question. Therefore answers will vary at what's acceptable. I personally have been wearing makeup since I was 11, I think i only wore eyeliner and lipstick though. I don't think I started wearing mascara til I was around 15. If you have long eyelashes I wouldn't even wear it period. I notice that it looks awful when it looks clumpy and not applied correctly. Maybe you should talk to your mom about this and get her insight. I think if you are old enough to buy your own and you learn how to put it on, when you are in high school. You shouldn't rush wearing makeup. Most women when they are older realize, hey I don't really need it unless I'm going somewhere special. I also know of a couple women that have to wear it all the time now, because they started with foundation and stuff too young, now they need it to cover up and look much older.What age should i start applying mascara?
21 Report Abuse
What age should i start applying mascara?
12 or 13, Report Abuse

13-15. You can put it on lightly to start (NYC has great light mascara) or use a lash tint that protects and moisturizes your lases. As you get older or when you're going out, you can start using thicker, darker mascara.
12-13, i started wearing make-up this year, 13, just cause im more of a tomboy, so i wasnt that intrested around 10 or 11, butif ur not any younger than 10 and u dont apply too much then it should be allright! good luck!
16 or older. You don't want to start too young
i would say about 49 or so!!!!!
12-13
12-14 ish
16
i started in grade 7 try that but just use the mascara..not too much u dont wanna go overboard..and some lipgloss and there..as you get older you can try new stuff..but the mascara and some lipgloss is a very clean and fresh look
16 or older. My sis is 14 %26amp; if she's wearing mascara then I think that she's too young. I'm 26 %26amp; even *I* don't wear make up !!! What's the fuss bout mascara anywayz ?
Whenever you can feel the responsibility of keeping up your appearance with it everyday forever, because once you start, people are going to expect it with your face and when you don't wear it for one day, you will look very scary like you were crying or tired, no offense.





This happened to me when i wore it for a week straight and then stopped, but luckily only i noticed it.





I would suggest 16 or 17. Start with basic brown or black.
At least high school and you are reported for not giving me an answer.
11
When you feel like you want to start wearing it :)
there isnt exactly a specific age for this kind of thing but i guess around 12-13 whenever you feel like you need it or want to apply it.
teenager
13
12, 13, 14.





Just enough not to look like a hooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting