Monday, June 21, 2010

Have you ever succesfully worn a non-waterproof mascara on a rainy day?

I did once but because I wear glasses so it shields my eyes from the rain and yes I am a guy....Have you ever succesfully worn a non-waterproof mascara on a rainy day?
lol love your question and that youre a guy!!





yes i have...ill wear big sunglasses orrrrrrrrrrr AN UMBRELLA!!! i ALWAYS have an umbrella in my car, my purse, my fiances car..lol he makes fun of me cuz i have so many umbrellas..





but who wants their hair/makeup/clothes to get wet and then look like a drowned rat!!! lolHave you ever succesfully worn a non-waterproof mascara on a rainy day?
I dont really look for mascara thats waterproof or.. not, mostly because I dont wear it every day, but I've never had a problmen with my makeup running in the rain.. I dont think rain could make your mascara run,, unless your staring right at it and its HUGE rain :P
I always wear non waterproof mascara. I don't wear glasses, don't use umbrellas and I've still never had a problem with it running down my face.
No never! I only wear waterproof mascara
I have, but I also use an umbrella or whatever else to shield my head...can't have my hair getting messed up!
Um, yeah I have. Why?????
no.. i put my hood up or have an umbrella.. it never rains that hard in southern california.


why do you wear mascara?
I have one time bad mistake aha
yea i have and it was clear but it made my eyelashes realy long and it looked just like black
Yes, I usually have a hood or umbrella or something to shield me from the rain.
I live in Oregon where it rains ALL THE TIME and I use a Mary Kay mascara that never runs. I usually use an umbrella but not always and I have never had trouble. It is the best non-waterproof mascara I have ever used that works like a waterproof one. If you are interested feel free to e-mail me at starrkimberly@marykay.com or visit my website at marykay.com/starrkimberly. I have a few clients who are men and are great to work with. I am very open and would love to work with you if you need it. Take care :)
haha you're a guy. thats ok. yes i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting