Monday, June 21, 2010

What type of mascara is the best?

I use great lash now, BLACKEST BLACK with the curved brush, and it clumps alot, which gets really annoying. Does anybody know any really good mascaras that do not clump and look really good??? what type do you use and how good is it?What type of mascara is the best?
Dior Diorshow is famous for not clumping but lengthening and curling your eyelashes. I've used it and I LOVED it...But then I lost it and I haven't gotten a new one yet.





Since I lost it, I've been using Chanel Inimitable (regular, not waterproof) and it's really good too. Doesn't clump unless you use tons of layers (which aren't needed) and it stays for a long time.





For both of those mascaras I've used deluxe sample sizes. The full sizes are pretty expensive ($20-$30) so I'd suggest trying a sample first so you know if you like it before you buy it. Which reminds me, I really should go out and buy some DiorShow. It's better than Chanel, though both are award-winning mascaras.





I'd recommend these two...They're relatively expensive but worth it. If you're on a budget, Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara is also a very well-known, award-winning, good non-clumping mascara...And it's less than $5, available at any drug store...but I've never used it so I can't tell you first hand.





Hope that helps!What type of mascara is the best?
I love cover girl lash blast


it's amazing!!...it's in the big orange tube...the brush is huge!


it can be intimidating at first but once you get


the hang of it it's awesome! it gives you


thick, big, bold, long beautiful lashes


i absolutely love it and the price is not bad at all


it's around 7-8 dollars depending on where you buy it


you can get it at wallgreens, Rite-Aid, wallmart, CVS


any dept. store





Also you might want to try cover girl eye lash curler it's great


it gives your lashes long amazing curl and makes them look


bolder and when you curl your lashes before you put on the mascara


it helps the mascara to do what it's supposed to do you can get the eye lash curler any where cover girl products are sold








And another great mascara that i just recently bought is the colossal volume express mascara from maybelline


i have heard may people say bad thing about this mascara but i wanted to try i for my self and i have to say it works great for me


it gives my lashes length, thickness, fullness and boldness without


any clumps which is great. i defiantly think you should give the colossal a try



It's a little expensive but it is the best mascara on the market. Lancome has always had the top selling mascara's. They have it all I have found the L'Extreme Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara with the Cils Booster XL but the Mascara is $24 and the Booster is 21.50. A cheaper alternative is Clinique High Impact Mascara 14.00, Almay One Coat Nourshing Mascara Triple Efrfect 7.99, or Lash Blast Mascara 8.49. Maybelline Intense XXL Volume+Length Microfiber Mascara for 7.49 is good also.
omg lash blast hands down. it works on long lashes short lashes, ALL lashes! and the trick to not clumping is to make sure u dont have any left over mascara from last time on ur lashes, then when ur applying the mascara make sure u wiggle the brush all the way through to the top of the lashes. lash blast is really good, and u shud definetely try it.
Depends what effect you want to give your lashes but mom was unable to make a choice out of three and bought all three and uses them on alternative days.. weird? funny? well her choice 'coz she is like why deprive when all three are good... so its L'Oreal Telescopic, Jemma Kidd Extreme Magnify, Loreal Volume Shocking.... yeah somewhat expensive but they are good... i even tried one to see,lool, but it was a no.7... haha
CoverGirl LashBlast is my favorite, I would give it an 8 out of 10 (it's hard to get the little lashes)





Maybelline Define-a-Lash is my second favorite. Sometimes it makes my lashes look TOO defined... that's a 7 out of 10 for me.
I use the collossal one by mabelline. It comes in the bright yellow bottle. Its not bad at all. My favorite is the silver telescope one. I think it might be loreal, the eye liner in the telescope brand works great too.
My favorite is Imju Fiberwig.
MAC Zoom Lash
lash blast all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting