Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Every time I try to wear mascara or eyeliner, my eyes end up being really bloodshot, and dried out. ?

I wear contacts - and I've been buying the hypoallergenic makeup, but I still can't figure out how to apply eye makeup . Any tips?





Every time I try to wear mascara or eyeliner, my eyes end up being really bloodshot, and dried out. ?
You can still be allergic to hypoallergenic makeup. I'm allergic to sodium laureth sulfate, which is in practically all makeup. Mascara makes my eyes bloodshot and dried out. You might want to talk to your doctor about it.Every time I try to wear mascara or eyeliner, my eyes end up being really bloodshot, and dried out. ?
There are little glands (they look like holes) on the inner corners of your water lines. You should have one on your upper water line and one on the lower. These glands supply tears and natural oil to your eye. If you get ANY makeup in them it will clog them and dry out your eyes - and potentially cause eye infections. If you apply makeup be sure you don't get ANY in those glands and if yours are extra sensitive don't use ANY makeup of any kind on your water lines. Some people can handle it and some just can't.
be very careful my best bet is that ur probably hitting that semsitive place on ur eyelid. u know the flat pinkish part that touches the other part when u blink. its really hard to explain but yeah i think ur touching that with the mascara brush or pushing too hard with the eyeliner.
i do htat all hte time and always have to put eyedrops in my eye afterwards, and try only applying hte make up to the upper part of the eye, that helps. Also your conacts might have a reaction to it maybe???
i get my eyelashes tinted you get it done every 6-8 weeks i hate mascara as my eyes flicker to much and i rub my eyes- if they are tinted u dont have to worry about rubbing the mascara and having panda eyes
If you're putting it on your lower lid, don't. Might not be skilled enough to put it on yet, and it looks terrible like 88% of the time on people.
maybe your getting it in your eyes.
its hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting