Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mascara that doesnt smuge in the water?

I like to go swimming a lot and I was wondering if there was a mascara that would not smudge all over my face when I go in water. I also don't like to use waterproof mascara because its hard to take off.Mascara that doesnt smuge in the water?
The only thing I can suggest is to invest in a waterproof mascara (I understand that you don't like it) and get an eye makeup remover or makeup remover wipes, which will take it off a lot faster.Mascara that doesnt smuge in the water?
Well, um. I'm pretty sure that any mascara that doesn't come off/smudge in water would be sold as water-proof mascara... but anyway, I'm afraid it's a bit unrealistic to want a mascara that doesn't come off/smudge in water but will come off easily when you want it to. Your best bet is water-proof mascara, just buy some special eye-makeup remover and you shouldn't have a problem getting it off. :)
Sorry you have two options no mascara or waterproof mascara. If you buy a waterproof eyemakeup remover soak 2 cotton wool pads in it and place on eyes for about 20 secs to dissolve mascara - it should easily wipe off. Repeat if necessary.
LANCOME is the pioneer of all mascaras, and it has some waterproof ones, choose what suits you.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
the only mascara that you can use is waterproof.


you can get makeup remover that takes it off really easily.
SeneGence waterproof lash sense, $20 and amazing!
water proof mascara
well...........i have Blinc Kiss Me mascara and its really good!


hope i helped!


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting