Saturday, November 28, 2009

Will mascara help or hurt my eyes?

I have dark circle under my eyes, I have a hard time finding concealer and makeup to match my skin tone because it is so unique so I'm thinking about using mascara to make my lashes stand out more and draw attention away from the dark circles, will this have the desired effect of will it just draw more attention to my eye circles? Oh also does anyone have any useful tips for first-time mascara users? I usually get some mascara on the area around my eyes which kind of makes me look like a raccoon. I've heard I shouldn't apply mascara to my bottom lashes, is this ture?Will mascara help or hurt my eyes?
Alright, first I think you should go shopping for concealer and foundation again. Look for a pallete, with multiple colors of concealer. You can blend them and come up with the perfect shade for under your eyes, around your nose, on blemishes, etc. For foundation, I'd try a tinted moisturizer or sheer makeup. It doesn't put an obvious color on your face. I like Clinique's Almost Makeup. Brush powder on to set your makeup. I'd also definitely use mascara. First, curl your eyelashes, making sure you get the ones on the outside corners too. Then apply your mascara. Start at the roots, then ';wiggle'; it out the ends (it helps you get better coverage.) If you want, apply a second coat right after the first., applying it after the first coat drys tends to make them clump together. I'd also put a coat on my bottom lashes. After everything dries, touch up with a wet qtip. If it messes up your foundation or concealer, just take a little more and blend it. After you get any extra mascara off, you can put on eyeshadow. I wouldn't suggest putting any on your lower lids. I think it makes circles stand out more. Finish it all off with tinted lipbalm or lipstick. Oh, and another tip when putting mascara on your lower lashes, you can fold a piece of toilet tissue in half and put it under the lashes to help prevent an mascara getting on your lower lids. You can also do that when you're putting on eyeshadow to prevent those little speckles we sometimes get on our cheeks. This turned in to a whole makeup lesson, but I hope it helped a little.Will mascara help or hurt my eyes?
Use it mascaa is awesome and a bit of eye shdow below the eyes and eyeliner it hot
When I wear mascara I look so hot and it will probably look good on you too, I think.Also mascara doesn't do anything to anyone.
To me, it will help your dark circles.
I do not apply mascara on my bottom eyelash because I tend to rub underneath my eye a lot and it smeers. Mascara can both help an dhurt your eyes. If you are the kind of eprson that rubs your eyes a lot then mascara is mostly likely to hurt your eyes. But it helps by adding volume and bringd out your eyes
When I put on mascara, I wipe off the bottom of the wand so it's not goopy, and I have no problems then with clumps or getting it on my eyelids. Putting it on the bottom lashes helps, it looks kinda funny if you don't. If you have dark circles, Dermablend make up is really thick and covers them up well.
Don't blink your eyes after applying mascara. First apply to the top area and look down until it dries. Apply to the bottom area and look up until dried.


Maybe you should find some foundation to match the color under your eyes?


Go to Meyer and Franks, or an expensive store in the Mall and ask one of the make up sales persons.
have you tried to use something to get rid of the dark circles? They sell this stuff called Strivectin -C or something like that at Macy's you should get some, although I think it's a little pricey.


But using the mascara may help to attract attention away from the darkned, it's still attracting attention to that area. I like the idea of the red lipstick, but I think you should just try that Strivectin stuff.
it will probably attract more attention to your eyes, instead try using red lipstick or another color that will stand out, to move the focus from your eyes to your lips. I usually apply mascara to my bottom lashes and the top, but if it starting to get around your eyes and making you look like a racoon then try putting on less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting