Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a mascara thats is water proof and makes your eyelashes look long?????

I use waterproof CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. It works very well. (:What is a mascara thats is water proof and makes your eyelashes look long?????
Maybelline Lash Stylist comes in waterproof. I get compliments about my eyelashes being so long at least once a day by total strangers or people that already know me and that is the mascara I use. I do 1 or 2 coats. Once I did 10 coats (this mascara doesn't clump even if you pile it on) and people wouldn't leave me alone about how pretty they were so I stick to 1 or 2 because I don't like getting a lot of attention.What is a mascara thats is water proof and makes your eyelashes look long?????
i use maybelline's define-a-lash. the waterproof formula has a little blue plastic thing on top of the green tube, so look for that.





but it makes your lashes really dry, and feel like they're ';crunchy.'; gross.
Daring Curves Waterproof Mascara
I use Waterproof Covergirl Lash Blast.


works really well and the eyelashes look super volumeous and long.
i reccomend drioshow to everyone! i'm almost positive that they have a waterproof one. that stuff is amazing
Maybelline Define-A-Lash and They have a really good eyeliner... Define-A-Line
covergirl lash exact

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting