Monday, November 30, 2009

How can i convince my mom to let me wear black mascara??

She said to start with clear mascara, but seriously i feel hideous. And so uncomfortable in my skin. So i think it might give me a confidence boost if she let me wear back mascara. How can i convince her to let me wear black mascara??





thnx.How can i convince my mom to let me wear black mascara??
ask your mom when she is in a good mood. that way she will be more likely to say yes. offer to do chores and pay for some black mascara. How can i convince my mom to let me wear black mascara??
Maybe she thinks you are too young? how old are you?? if you think you are old enough just ask her when she is in a good mood and if she says no ask her nicely and give her a decent reason. remember.. dont go around in circles when trying to make a point! it never works
just tell her that you want to wear black mascara


or you can start with a brown mascara and work your way up to black


and give her a reason why you want to wear it
all you need to do is just start to wear the mascara and tell your mom that you MUST wear it


insist on it


fight


and DO NOT GIVE UP
Tell her that you want to wear black mascara because you feel bad with clear mascara on.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting