Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mascara that will lengthen my lashes a ton.?

You can't actually lengthen your lashes. If you want the kind of lashes you see on Jessica Simpson or Paris Hilton, you'll need false eye lashes. Apply them with the included glue and then apply a couple of coats of mascara. And get a good brand too, not some cheapo wal-mart deal. It takes some practice.What is the best mascara that will lengthen my lashes a ton.?
illegal lengths I believe its by maybellene, or loreal, any way every time I use it people think I'm using fake lashes, the trick is coating it wait one minute then do a second coat, if you want more do a third coat,What is the best mascara that will lengthen my lashes a ton.?
Try Blinc kiss me mascara.


Check out the site here - http://www.blincinc.com/


Its suppose to the best mascara around.
Voluminous by L'Oreal.
try going to /isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com i find makeup i love trythe ARTISTRY or the NAO mascara its all awesome
clinique lash doubling mascara. i LOVE it
Ultimate Mascara from Mary Kay. It is proven to give you 5 times the volume as regular mascara!
Maybelline great wear mascara works pretty well, I think thats the name of it. It comes in a pink container.
Cover Girl LashExact works really, really well.
Lancome Defencils in Black. It looks great and is worth the price.
i really like the mascara thats called ';great lash';. its sold at drugstores generally (CVS, etc), and its packaged in pink/black or pink/green. its pretty noticeable. its really black and lasts through the day, yet usually comes off easily at the end of the night.some people say that it can get clumpy-looking sometimes, but thats just what really black looks like, and it adds a dramatic touch to eyes. good luck.
Maybelline ';intense'; Triple XXL, has 2 sides to it, one is with a white lid, you do this step first, then apply from the other side, you'll have beautiful long lashes in no time ;)
Avon's SuperFull Mascara works for me. Prior to my kiddos, I had full beautiful lashes... NATURALLY! But now I am deprived. SuperFull makes my lashes look amazing again.
dont wear mascara. it makes my eyelashes fall out even if i use a really good marykay kind. i just gave up wearing mascara, its such a pain.....but i wear it if its like a special occasion. brush your eyelashes if you want them to be seperated,,,,,thats what i do and it makes a huge diffrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting