Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think of the new false lash effect mascara?

do you think the new false lash effect mascara or which is your favourite mascara?What do you think of the new false lash effect mascara?
I've not tried it but...have you ever heard of covergirl lashblast??...yup...go to any ';what's the best mascara?'; question and you'll see it mentioned at least once...it's supposed to be A-M-A-ZINGGG...


well...they don't sell it here in the UK (i'm presuming you're from here)...and apparently the false lash effect mascara...is the same as lashblast because they come from the same company..forgot the name but they own maxfactor and covergirl...have the same formula...the same wand and even the same packaging...just in in a different colour!


So give it a shot!...What do you think of the new false lash effect mascara?
Hi,





I'm not quite sure which new false lash mascara you mean, is it the Maybelline one in the yellow tube? I think that's called Colossal.


I've tried a few mascaras and never really been terribly impressed. I remember Maybelline first coming to the UK, I was overjoyed because it mean I'd be able to buy their Great Lash mascara. It was pretty much useless. I tried Max Factor and if you are wanting a ';budget'; brand, I'd go for one of theirs.





However, there is one mascara I finally found which really is wonderful. YSL Faux Cils (yes, I know, it means False Lash) is amazing. It also comes in a wider colour range than most. As well as Black, Brown and Dark Blue there is a kahki, burgundy and deep violet shade. Talk to an advisor about them, you don't use them to add colour, they look black when you are wearing them, but using the right shade really enhances the colour of your eyes.





Good luck!
i really loveeeee MAC plush lash :) it's fantastic! I heard that the false lash effect mascara is pretty good but haven't used it myself!


:)
Just get Dior Show mascara, for 拢10.99.


So much better.





http://www.sephora.com/assets/brands/bh/鈥?/a>
i use MAC ZOOM Lash in Zoom Black and i LOVE it!!





x
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting