Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Mascara out there really rocks?

I love COVERGIRL mascara; I love Great Lash, too (I think that is by Maybelline). I've been seeing these great lashes around lately on girls and I am thinking: my mascara doesn't do that! I don't reckon they are false lashes because I am seeing this great-lashed girls in the daytime. Can y'all help me find a better mascara!What Mascara out there really rocks?
Okay, so I'm one of those chicks who have to wear mascara - I have great big eyes with it, and tired beady eyes without. I have tried TONS of brands, everything from 99 cents to fifteen bucks, and I have finally found a great one - RIMMEL London, Lycra Lash Extender (in Black). The label claims 60% more length and 50% more curve and I am totally satisfied. It is not waterproof but it doesn't run, doesn't clump, doesn't smear even though I add like 3 coats, and if you're lazy and forget to wash it off at night, it looks good the next day too! LOL Plus you can buy it at Meijer (or your local grocery/drug store) and it was like $5.What Mascara out there really rocks?
supernova by Fresh , you can get it at Sephora , and it makes eyelashes look beeeautiful
RIMMEL! the London look
I love Maybelline Volum' Express.
I use MAC Zoom Lash. It looks great on, and you only need one coat to have lashes that look fake. I love it, can't live without it. you should try that....!
I think that avon's mascara is awesome. It is also really good for your eyes. It doesn't cause the damage that some of the other ones do.
Mary Kay ';Ultimate Mascara';. One word - Awesome!!! No clumps, and lots of volume. And it lasts. $15.00 from your Mary Kay Lady....
Supernova by Fresh


Bad Gal by Benefit


Hypnose by Lancome


Uggg Great lash? You dont know what your missing
Clinique sells the BEST mascara.... promise made through lots of trial and error!
Maybelline Unstoppable Macara in soft black is my signature 1.


I tell ya,black mascara looks good on just about anyone!


apply 1 coat of vasaline to your lashes b4 you use it other


wise,they'll look all smashed 2gether. It's a great subtitute


for chapstick and clear mascara. Also,B4 you use the vasaline


curl your lashes. It'll add more oomf and volume to them when


they have those on them.





-Ms.Sarah Lynn Nickels
I love RIMMEL, the one that's a comb not brush, it really brushes out your lashes for a more longer lash look!
i don't see how u can tell if a mascara rocks or not. it's really up to opinion.
Well if you really like the Covergirl brand then I would HIGHLY recommend the Lash Exact mascara. It's the new one from Covergirl and it works great because of the type of wand that it has. It really extends the lashes and makes them thick. I've been using it since they first came out with it and I love it. For the extra dramatic look go with the Very Black color. Hope it works well for you.
I use Voluminous by L'oreal and it works GREAT. It is also less expensive than MAC makeup and several others if you don't want to spend a ton of money on mascars. I believe they have it at Wal-Mart or Target for about $6





Good luck! Happy Thanksgiving!
Loreal mascara is awesome! I use it all the time!
i LOVE anything by clinique. yes, the mascara is expensive but it really really really makes your eyelashes look great. also recently i was given a sample of some mary kay mascara and i was surprised at how full it made my lashes. good luck!
Lancome mascaras are really nice.


Hypnose (thickening formula)


L'extreme (lengthening)


Flextencils (my fave, lengthening and curling)


Amplicils (thickening and curving)


Defincils (definition and separation-most natural)


Magnicils (magnifies lashes)





Cover Girl Lash Exact in Very Black and Neutrogena Full Volume in Black are also good drugstore brand mascaras.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
well the more expensive, the better the cost....Lancome Definicils and i think it's about $20....MAC pro lash is really good too....and Volumenous by Loreal...good luck finding one u like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting