Saturday, November 28, 2009

I was wondering, I have really short lashes and and I wanted to try a volumizing mascara.?

All the mascaras I've tried don't put volume on my lashes and if they do, my lashes tend to clump like crazy. I also wanted a drugstore mascara, since I think the department mascaras are way too expensive. Any suggestions?I was wondering, I have really short lashes and and I wanted to try a volumizing mascara.?
The new Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara is phenomenal!!! I just started using it and it makes your lashes super long without any clumps at all!! I swear by it. It comes in a bright green tube.I was wondering, I have really short lashes and and I wanted to try a volumizing mascara.?
Get define-a-lash by Maybelline. It doesn't add volume, but it adds length baby, a LOT of it!
fake clump lashes, theyre like 3 little eyelashes stuck together. they look totally natural. i use whatever kind of drugstore lashes and clinique mascara, its totally inexpensive, especially cause it came from the bonus pack! the one in the purple bottle works really well too. good luck!
Crayola makes cheap paint; but you wouldn't use it to paint a masterpeice would you?





You get what you pay for.
I use Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost in waterproof. It comes in 3X, 5X %26amp; 7X. Curl your lashes before applying it. One coat works well for me and lasts all day. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eyemake Remover takes it right off. Also, if you mascara is clumping your lashes, it might be too old and time for a new one.
false lashes!!!!! i love them!!!!








xoxox McCutie xoxo
That new cover girl its purple
Well, try using a eyelash curler before you apply mascara, and when mine clumps I like to use one of those silly eyebrow brushes like the one in the links box, and I just comb out the clumps!





Best of luck :)
L'Oreal Voluminous.
DIOR DIORSHOW MASCARA


$23
eye magnifier for Rimmel... I love it!
While drugstore mascara's are cheaper, if you dont get the right brand they just arnt affective. I recommend Maybelline or Sephora, my mum is a makeup artist and she uses Maybelline all the time, Maybelline wont clump and their are special ';volumizing'; products you can get, theirs really great.





Also have you tried using an eyelash curler, they strengthen your lashes and lengthen them, they also get a beautiful curl to them.
OH MY GOD!! I AM SO SICK OF YOU PRISSY LITTLE B*TCHES OBSESSING ABOUT YOUR BODY! THEY ARE EYELASHES. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting