Monday, November 30, 2009

Girls, what is the best mascara to pump up the volume?

I have tried so many and have not found one that has ';wow'd'; me yet...any help?Girls, what is the best mascara to pump up the volume?
Lashblash! By Cover Girl It worked for me, and I hope it works 4 u!!!:DGirls, what is the best mascara to pump up the volume?
hey there! my lashes used to be thin and short but when I first tried out this mascara mine were never boring and the same old small lashes ever again! So I recommend that you should definitely try Maybelline Intense Mascara XXL. Your eyelashes with wake up with a new KABOOM!! You should get the one with blue on one side and white on the other. (Look at the link that I pasted there).The white conditions them and make them strong and longer. Then when you add the blue side which is your ';black'; mascara then you will see the difference the moment you are doing it, that your eyelashes are longer and more amazing! I'm telling you this is the best mascara ever invented!!..good luck! hope I helped!





Cost: about $8.00 and you can get it at Wal-Mart
MAC makes a really good mascara called PLUSH LASH. it is awesome! when you use it, move the brush back and forth gently as you go up the lash for a fuller affect. if you would like length too, once your coats have dried, take the brush and in fast motions re-coat the tips of your lashes, moving the wand higher with each stroke.
I have tried so many mascaras out there and the BEST one that really extends and volumizes lashes is Lanc么me 'High D茅finicils' Mascara. It makes your eyelashes look fake becuase it makes it sooooo long and sexy!
Try using Estee Lauder's Lash Primer before your mascara. Then any of Lancomes Mascaras are great, the best I've found. Less expensive brand is L'Oreal's Volumizer, but all are best if you use the primer first.
Maybeline - Soft and Full. It works great! I just bought it a couple days ago and it was only about $6. I usually don't like Maybeline products but this actually worked really well. You should give it a try! :-)


MJP
YOU HAVE TO GET maybellines 7x volume express


IVE TRIED HEAPS TOO AND THIS IS THE BEST!!!!!





depending on were ya live, it was $12or $14 australian dollars for me....
Too Faced Lash Injection. BEST THING EVER! It is pricey, but it's so worth it! And they now have a mini tube if you're not sure about it.
My favorite would probably have to be Lorac's Lotsa Lash. Awesomeness /and/ alliteration!
i like revlon fabulash and also chanel has good mascara
lashblash definitely.
Mary Kay Lash Lenthener. It works very well!
lashblash of course
lashblash for me it works pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting