Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I remove water proof mascara...I hate it, my eye lashes are stuck together..HELP!!! ?

Oils break down any and every make-up. Slather your eyes (and your whole face) with Vaseline when you are ready to remove makeup. Use your fingers or a cotton ball and just work the Vaseline in as if you are massaging your eyes (keep your eyes closed of course). Wipe off with a cotton ball or a tissue. I prefer tissue because cotton tends to leave itself behind and little tiny strands of the cotton will end up in your eye and drive you out of your mind. :)





Using baby oil or Vaseline will remove all make up, condition your eyelashes and moisturize your whole face. Voila!





Hannah J PaulHow can I remove water proof mascara...I hate it, my eye lashes are stuck together..HELP!!! ?
I've used lots of face cleaners, drug store %26amp; department store stuff, and the one that I've found helps more than any others are the Neutrogena Make-Up remover cloths. They don't burn or sting or anything, and they remove even waterproof mascara really painlessly and easily. I'd never clean my face with anything else.How can I remove water proof mascara...I hate it, my eye lashes are stuck together..HELP!!! ?
Try taking a really hot steamy shower. This usually works for me, after you get out of the shower use makeup remover cloth and you will get the majority of. Waterproof mascara usually doesn't come off for about up to 3 days. Best of luck.
Clinique has a really good eye makeup remover that takes it away, and because it's for eye makeup it doesn't harm you if a little gets in your eyes. I use it and it works great, but there are other brands that have this as well, this is just the one I know works.
Eye makeup remover if you have it. If you don't have it, use baby oil, it works great. If you don't have baby oil, try oilve oil.
Use a oil. Bby oil or make up remover . Lightly apply with a cotton pad. Then with clean finger . Rub lashes between thumb and forefinger. Then wipe again. Be gentle. Your eye area is sensitive.
Drench your eyelashes in baby oil. I wouldn't recommend waterproof mascara. There are smudgeproof mascaras that are not waterproof.
Netrogena Make-Up Remover Wipes - they remove every single type of make-up, mascara included...or if that doesnt work, wet your eyelashes with baby oil.





Hope this helps.
try putting some sugar in the water THEN put it on...make sure that eye is closed so nothign goes through...............it's not compeltely waterproof by the way..it'll come off....





...try seprating them with your hands if THAT doesn't work
you can buy really good makeup removers from places like CVS....i like the oily ones that are like baby oil...they have sensitive ones made just for eyes, too.
inexpinseve petrolium jelly (aka Vaseline) is great! it dusnt irritate or burn your eyes, yay!
Baby oil, Vaseline on a Q-tip, Pond's makeup remover sheets.
I use baby wash, not baby oil.


Tear free stuff, it's cheap and good to just cleanse your face too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting