Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the correct way to put on mascara to get very full eyelashes?

First, make sure you curl your lashes. Then, put the mascara wand at the base of your lashes and wiggle back and forth to separate each and every lash, then just brush straight up. Give the mascara some time to dry and put a second coat on the tips of your lashes only.What is the correct way to put on mascara to get very full eyelashes?
I always had the problem of not getting full lashes, no matter what type of mascara I wore; it would get clumpy, and I would get no length. My mom however, is able to use any mascara and get the full affect :/





I asked her about it and she got me the ';Revlon Lash Fantasy: Total Definition'; It's the two sided one. First you put on a Primer onto your lashes, its this white mascara type. Then you put on the actual mascara. I fell in love with it! It gives me full definition, and really long lashes that make your eyes just pop. Just a warning, if you DO start using it, when you wash your face from make-up every night look at you eyes and hands to see if any lashes have fallen out. If they do start to fall out, stop using the product. The chemicals may be too strong.What is the correct way to put on mascara to get very full eyelashes?
It really depends on the mascara you have. Make sure you buy the ones that does what you want it to do (e.g for volume, separating eyelashes, avoiding clumps, extending the lashes, etc). Start at the base of the lashes and gently move it from side to side. For the bottom lashes, hold the wand vertically.
I apply the mascara like I normally would, but then I go back over the lashes with the brush held vertically. It adds length without making your eyelashes look clumpy. I would also suggest curling your eyelashes--it really makes a difference.


Hope this helps


[=
Get right in at the root and wiggle the wand up the way to coat and separate every lash. I like to put on a light coat first to create a nice, even shape to my lashes and then, not long after, go back and put on more to build up volume. Hope that helps. :)
I move my mascara brush from side to side as I go down the length of my eyelashes.


Lots of people stop and tell me that my eyelashes always look really defined ever since I started doing that.
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting