Saturday, November 28, 2009

What mascara makes your lashes the longest? :)?

I don't really have long lashes.. so I decided i'll make the best out of them, since I admire people with long lashes.What mascara makes your lashes the longest? :)?
I have really long lashes so any mascara does the best for me, but I do have a favourite mascara called lashpower by clinique. One of my really close friends uses this mascara and she loves it too. It truly does make your lashes long. You can also try fresh nova, apparently it's the top seller in Sephora and I also have it and it works amazing.What mascara makes your lashes the longest? :)?
The new vibrating mascara by maybelline is supposed to be amazing! I used lashblast and it's really good too.
I use L'oreal Telescopic, its really good! It makes my lashes really long although I naturally have small lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting