Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best high end mascara?

I have been using drugstore mascara for a while and I have had some really bad experiences with some of them and I am getting tired of spending money every month for a good mascara. I want a high end mascara but it can't be over $20.What is the best high end mascara?
I have and avon store that is totally awesome and the prices are wonderful!! I have many types of mascara for whatever your needs are please visit this site





http://ochandler.avonrepresentative.com/





If you have any questions please email me at punkerjune@yahoo.comWhat is the best high end mascara?
hmm


anything from clinique acorse


or diorshow by dior=]
I think benefit Bad Gal is under $20... like 18 or something like that..





The best mascara out there is Dior!!!
Diorshow!! definately, they make your eyes look like butterfly
YSL is fantastic!! and lasts forever





:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting