Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I remove Water Proof Mascara?

No oil.


I dont have eye makeup remover right now.How can I remove Water Proof Mascara?
Do you have any lotion? First use soap and water to remove as much as possible. Keep your eyes shut tightly and use lots of water to rinse. Then use a tissue with lotion to remove the rest.





In a pinch, I once used foundation to remove my eye make up. I quickly rubbed it on, then wiped it off with a tissue. Then used soap and water. The mascara is water proof but not soap proof so you should be able to remove most of it that way.





Just be careful not to rub too hard or get soap in your eyes. How can I remove Water Proof Mascara?
MK offers the best Makeup remover that's non-oily and it cleans and conditions the skin around the eye to keep the skin firm and from becoming dark. Click the link below and check out the website, they are the best in Cosmetics and skin care and have been for the last 14 years in a row. I hope you find what your looking for take care!
The only way I can think of is eye makeup remover. I would highly suggest going and getting some. Preferably from the same company who made the mascara.





Otherwise your going to have to take the mascara off the hard way. Put some of your facial cleanser on a washcloth, wet it and rub it around your eyes gently
Either makeup remover, or a good facial cleanser would do it. If you want high-end, I use Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean and Sparkling Clean. And I use Clinique makeup remover. But the regular drugstore stuff works as well, I like neutrogena face wash.
i would get a makeup remover that is oil free, like i have one from neutrogena.





i also just shower after i have makeup on and if you rub it under the water it should come off.
welll u just get a cotton ball and put come baby shampooo on it or goo to the store and get some makeup remover !!! another thing u could do is get a baby wipe and rub it off!!:)
Well I would say go to the store and buy makeup remover.


Otherwise, use some baby shampoo.



scrub them with water and soap, keep your eyes closed really tight. or if you can stand it, use some vaseline.
Baby Oil always works best for me!
hm, well then you should get some cause that's the only that will actually get it all off.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting