Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone know of a really good mascara ?

One that doesn't clump after using it a couple times.





And ideally not too expensive !!Does anyone know of a really good mascara ?
Depends what you are after. I use different ones depending on what look I am going for.





Daily wear I would recommend Maybeline, just the Volum Express. It needs 2 coats but is quite good and fairly cheap.





Middle of the road Mascara I would recommend clinique high impact or any of the 2 coat white then black type mascaras (although I do find that these can get quite flakey)





For ultimate lashes I would suggest YSL false lash as it's simply fabulous! I am buying some more for my wedding so I highly recommend it! However it does cost quite a bit.





Edited to add that I recommended all of these because I find them so easy to apply, the brushes get all of your lashes and none of them are too thick or gloopy!Does anyone know of a really good mascara ?
I luv Maybelline and Revlon mascaras...Try one u'll like it...
Almay isn't ridiculously expensive, and it works SO well! I love it and I never get raccoon eyes at the end of the night. The same goes for their eyeliner.
I like Avon mascara.
I have used a gazillion different mascaras over the years, and now I have found the perfect one! It's not even expensive.





CoverGirl Lash Exact





But make sure you don't just take the wand out and put it on; wipe off most of the product when you first start a new bottle because it will put too much on. The brush is awesome!
Boots the chemist.I always get mine there
anything by maboline works for me add just a little water to the product and that will help with clumping and make sure you seal it tightly
maybelline intense xxl
I swear by Maybelline Full N' Soft, it doesn't make my lashes brittle has a great brush never clumps is inexpensive and is often on sale at a lot of pharmacy chains buy one get one free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting