Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anybody else have this problem with mascara too?

Whenever I buy a mascara that has one black end, one white (like maybelline Xl or XXL Volume) do you ever still have some white showing even after you put on the black end? Like I'll put on the black end then the white shows just a little, or makes it look gray? The white part works good but this just bugs me, anyone ever have the same problem?Does anybody else have this problem with mascara too?
it turns grey if you dont put it on correctly. you have to put on the white site and then wait a couple of minutes to let it dry and then put on the black side. because if you put on the black side while the white side is still wet then the colors will blend together and look grayDoes anybody else have this problem with mascara too?
I only use Maybelline Black so I don't have a problem
Yeah, so I just switched back to the normal stuff.
yes n i hate it. it sucks
ya i hate it
yes and i hate it but it really does make your eyelashes thicker plus longer, so i say just pak on the black..
Yes, that's why I stopped using mascaras like that. I think Great Lash will ALWAYS be the best.
Yep! I used to, but now I am not using that type. I use volume express. It makes my eyelashes POP! LoL Maybe you should try it!
yes this is why i just went back to taking powter on my lashed then black mascara this works for me best
yeah i have it too.. what i actually have winded up doing is using the white side first and then using a completely different mascara just black to cover up the white like a better brand and it looks good.. or at least i like it... if not though, just kind of put more layers of the mascara on it is annoying though sometimes i feel like the white and black isn't that much of a difference anyway so its not worth it ha ha okay well i hope this helped %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting