Saturday, November 28, 2009

Could your eyelashes fall out if you dont take off mascara every night?

and could anything else happen ?


anyhting you know will help


thanks =)Could your eyelashes fall out if you dont take off mascara every night?
hahaha technically they could. not that you'll just wake up and have no eyelashes but if you commonly do it, they get heavy and clumped and will start to look a lot thinner over time. You wont ever really notice like a big chunk of eyelash falling out but definitly that they appear thinner. It's not a good idea, anyways, Just get some makeup remover and wipe it over your eyes at night. If you ever wear fake eyelashes, this is even more important as the glue stuck to your real lashes WILL make them fall out in chunks!Could your eyelashes fall out if you dont take off mascara every night?
For years I wore make up and NEVER bothered to take it off before bed. Admittedly, it was never a heavy application of make up, but mascara is mascara, and it was usually still on there pretty good in the morning when I woke up.





I would gently wash my eyelashes in the shower, with soap, and then make sure to put some moisturizer on after I dried my face, and I never lost an eyelash because of this routine.





I did tend, however, to PICK at my eyelashes that still had mascara on [especially if the mascara wasn't fresh and the lashes would clump up just like the commercials claim] and that would end up pulling them out, and sometimes in large clumps, too. The gaps in my eyelashes were freakish, so I basically had to sit on my hands to keep them away from my eyes. The lashes always grow back, of course.





Now that I think about it, one of the reasons I got out of the habit of wearing make up was to avoid this stupid habit of yanking out eyelashes.
not so much fall out, more break, if u leave mascara on over night it hardens during the day beforehand and thus when ur sleeping ur eyelashes go against the pillow and cos they r more brittle they're more likely to snap. ive had it happen lost like 5 / 6 lashes. take it off i say
they don't all fall out at once, no.





but eyelashes fall out all the time anyway, so it's not a huge deal. leaving mascara on for long periods of time will make them dry, weak and brittle though.
You lose eyelashes all the time. A little mascara isn't going to make a bit of difference.
my cousin came round she goes out quite alot and wears mascara when she comes round and takes it off her eyelashes keep coming off lol she's gonna look like sponge bob with 3 eye lashes



no...i do it all the time but i wouldn't recommend it, since it often results in eye irritation
im not sure, but you should take it off every night no matter how tired you are
i have never removed my makeup until I shower in the morning and I have great lashes and good skin so umm no I d say thats a myth
no quiet but they get weak
yes it could
could they? i have no idea... thats creepy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting