Monday, November 30, 2009

What mascara looks better on fair skin: 'blackest black' or 'black'?

Black.What mascara looks better on fair skin: 'blackest black' or 'black'?
black is good on every kind of skin color! it's so chic!What mascara looks better on fair skin: 'blackest black' or 'black'?
It really depends on what look you're going for.





If you want a natural look, go for brown


If you want a very bold look, do black (really complements black liner)


If you have blue eyes, consider a navy mascara





I'm a natural blonde, but I use blackest black. I like the really dramatic look though. I usually use black liquid liner and bold eyeshadows.
Blackest black for a really nighttime dramatic look, but a dark brown or 'black' would be optimal for the daytime for people with fair skin.
A dark brown would look best without making you look too gothic, but black might be a good color for you as well. I've got dark brown hair with really fair skin and black does make me look really pale and gothic, which I don't like too much.
i think either black or brown.
What's the difference? Black is black.
Depends how fair the skin is. I have very pale skin and I would opt for black rather than blackest black because that would just show up too much and give me a sort of gothic look (I have dark eyes with black eyelashes).
If your hair color is blonde, or light brown I suggest using a brown or brown/black mascara. If you have black hair black mascara is fine.
Blackest black. No matter how pale the skin.
BLACKEST BLACK DUHHHH!!! The blacker the better!!
black or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting