Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a brand/type of mascara that won't disappear after a couple of hours?

I use Maybelline now, which I love. The only problem is it just goes away by noon. I love black mascara. It's the makeup that does the most for me. Ideas?What is a brand/type of mascara that won't disappear after a couple of hours?
I have three words for you. Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. OK two more. The best.What is a brand/type of mascara that won't disappear after a couple of hours?
Maybelline has one called ';unstoppable';. It's excellent and stays on for a very long time.





It's the only one I've found that stays. I work 12 and 24 hour shifts at a time and it truly is the ONLY one I've tried that really does stay on like it promises. It's inexpensive and I find it to be better than Lancome or any of the other ones in department stores.





It also doesn't leave smudges at all if you fall asleep in it.
rimmel XXL mascara
maybelline ';pink'; tube
Flirt. I love it!! it dries really quickly when you put it on and it holds the whole day!!
I'm a fan of Diorshow and Benefit Bad Gal mascara
Basic Black MAC mascara works amazing. Try applying two coats of mascara. For me this helps it last all day.
i use this stuff by almay called color and curl. omg i love it. it lasts all day and it curls and seperates your lashes real well.
lancome definicils- the best made
Try Max Factor
maybelline. get the water proof one. that one lasts.
i've been using the regular double sided mascara from L'Oreal and it stays really well! lasts all day and looks great! comes off pretty easily with soap and water.
maybelline
I love Lancome Hypnoses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting