Monday, November 30, 2009

My mascara ALWAYS makes my lashes clumpy?

How do I get this to stop? I've tried so many different kinds of mascaras and my lashes always get stuck together. I bought a new kind yesterday, tried it this morning: clumpy. Am I doing something wrong?My mascara ALWAYS makes my lashes clumpy?
That's what lash combs are for. They really help with the clumps, you should get one.My mascara ALWAYS makes my lashes clumpy?
You may be putting too many strokes of it on, i used to have that problem but i like my eye lashes long and thick, so i found that if you put it on, even if its clumpy let it dry then just pull the tiny little bits off the ens of your eye lashes and thn get a pin or something like that and seperate the clumps! :D but be carefull you dont poke your eye xD
first, when you get the wand out the tube, make sure not to push it up and down, or else the mascara will get air inside and dry faster.





second, while applying the mascara start at the iner parts of ur eyelashes out to the ends....and as you apply it move it a bit from left to right...





*note: when you put mascara the inner part of your eyelashes is what shows the most ( for example thats where it will look thicker), not the ends.





also to get it smoothly you can blow dry (sounds weird, but it works) the wand for about 7 seconds then apply it.





using a brush helps a lot, to get the clumps out.


hope i helped.
I USE maybelline define-a-lash, its in a bright green tube. it works better than anyone ive ever used, i have the same clumpy problem. but try that with a lash brush, and you should be fine.
first take a CLEAN small spray bottle and take the wand and spray once with water. make sure its clean or ur mascara could become disgusting. and then apply one stroke.
Your putting it on wrong then.


try not putting to much on, or use after, eyelash curlers
You should try dazzle lash mascara by MAC. I like it and it doesn't make my lashes clumpy.
It could be the kind it is, or it can be becuase its drying out..
Buy a eyebrow two sided brush and brush it through your eyelashes as soon as you put one coat on. It will help a little
I love Loreal Telescopic. Why dont you try Maybelline Geat Lash too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting