Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which mascara is better in your opinion?

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara or Covergirl Lash Blast





I use the Covergirl one but I want to know which is better.Which mascara is better in your opinion?
I have used both and I like Covergirl Lashblast more.


With Lashblast, your lashes become longer, more voluminous and they don't clump. But the big brush makes it a little hard to apply, but with practice you can get past it.


Maybelline Colossal gives you more volume than Lashblast but it doesn't lengthen your lashes and it clumps more. But it's easier to apply.


It depends on what your preferences are for your perfect mascara but I think, for me Lashblast is the bestWhich mascara is better in your opinion?
i don't use those two personally myself but i know that the lash blast has a big brush so a lot comes out on your lashes if thats what you like...also i love maybelline products and i know their volume express mascara is good quality and all...its probally pretty cheap at most stores that sell makeup...ex- target, walmart, drugstores....so you could probally try it and see if you like it!!
i think ive only used the maybelline one.


its good but i just wear fake eyelashes now....








miiine.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
maybelline definently, i use it %26amp; im constantly getting compliments on my eyelashes.
for me its lashblast....definitely. the formulais way better and really makes my lashes have volume in my opinion
thats hard. . .but if i had to choose i would pick colossal because your lashes look so full and long!


almost fake!
maybelline colossal volume express is what i have and it's great
Covergirl Lashblast is what I like the best!!


























happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting